Spider Web Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 18 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, finely crushed (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons
butter or margarine, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese,
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 square BAKER'S
Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate
- 1 teaspoon butter or margarine
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F if using a silver 9-inch springform pan (or
325 degrees F if using a dark 9-inch nonstick springform pan).
- Mix cookie crumbs and 2 tablespoons butter; press firmly onto bottom of
pan. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium
speed until well blended.
- Add pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice; mix well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until
- Pour over crust.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until center is almost set; cool slightly.
- Carefully spread sour cream over top of cheesecake.
- Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before
removing rim of pan.
- Place chocolate and 1 teaspoon butter in small microwaveable bowl. Microwave
on MEDIUM (50%) 30 seconds; stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Drizzle over cheesecake in spiral pattern. Starting at center of cheesecake,
pull a toothpick through lines from center of cheesecake to outside edge of
cheesecake to resemble a spider's web.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 5 hr 10 min
Makes: 16 servings
Looking for a dessert to make for Halloween? This special-occasion dessert is
sure to fit the bill since it makes enough to serve a crowd of 16.
For easy drizzling, pour melted chocolate into small plastic bag. Snip off a
small piece from one of the bottom corners of the bag. Gently squeeze bag to drizzle
chocolate over cheesecake as directed.
Nutrition (per serving): Calories 320 Total fat 23g Saturated fat 13g Cholesterol
100mg Sodium 280mg Carbohydrate 24g Dietary fiber 2g Sugars 17g Protein 5g Vitamin
A 100%DV Vitamin C 2%DV Calcium 6%DV Iron 6%DV
Reprinted with permission from
Kraft Kitchens - kraftrecipes.com.