Spooky Banana-Fudge Cupcakes
Making the candies that decorate easy brownie cupcakes is "spooktacular"
- 1 package Betty Crocker Supreme brownie mix (with chocolate syrup pouch)
- Water, oil and eggs called for on brownie mix package
- 1 medium banana, mashed
- 1 Betty Crocker Candy Maker™ Halloween candy set
- 1 (6 ounce) pourable pouch Betty Crocker Candy Maker™ milk chocolate flavor
- 1 (6 ounce) pourable pouch Betty Crocker Candy Maker™ white chocolate flavor or white chocolate flavor orange color
- 1 tub Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy chocolate or vanilla ready-to-spread frosting
- 1 (6 ounce) container Betty Crocker pumpkin patch decor treats, if desired
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Place paper baking cup in each of 12 muffin
cups (2 3/4 x 1 1/4 inches).
- In medium bowl, stir brownie mix, chocolate syrup pouch, water, oil and
eggs until well blended.
- Stir in banana.
- Fill muffin cups with brownie mixture.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until edges are set.
- Cool for 3 minutes; remove from muffin cups.
- Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt Candy Maker in pouch as directed on package.
- Squeeze candy coating into Halloween-shaped candy molds.
- Refrigerate candy molds about 10 minutes or until candy is set.
- Turn upside down on plate to remove candies from molds.
- Frost cupcakes with frosting; top with Halloween candies.
- Sprinkle with decors.
Recipe and photo credit: Betty Crocker.
Other Halloween recipes you may like...
Bone Chillin' Breadsticks and Halloween Dip
Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Puffs
Spooky Eyeball Tacos
Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels