Trick-or-Treat Banana Pops
These frozen pops are perfect for feeding a crowd of kids. Keep a batch on hand
year round for those unexpected snack attacks!
- 6 medium bananas
- 12 wooden pop sticks
- 1 package (8 squares) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 3 tablespoons multi-colored sprinkles
- Cut bananas in half crosswise. Insert pop stick into cut end of each banana
half. Place on tray; cover.
- Freeze for 3 hours or until firm.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in small microwavable bowl on HIGH 1 1/2
to 2 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring after 1 minute.
- Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Pour into tall glass.
- Dip frozen bananas into chocolate mixture, turning to evenly coat.
- Immediately roll in sprinkles.
- Place on wax paper-covered tray.
- Serve immediately.
- Cover leftover pops and store in freezer.
Prep Time: 15 min | Makes: 12 servings
Substitute chopped PLANTERS COCKTAIL Peanuts for the sprinkles.
Nutrition (per serving): Calories 200 Total fat 11g Saturated fat 6g Cholesterol
15mg Sodium 40mg Carbohydrate 28g Dietary fiber 3g Sugars 21g Protein 2g Vitamin
A 4%DV Vitamin C 8%DV Calcium 0%DV Iron 6%DV
Recipe and photo credit: Kraft Kitchens - kraftrecipes.com.
Other Halloween recipes you may like...
Bone Chillin' Breadsticks and Halloween Dip
Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Puffs
Spooky Eyeball Tacos
Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels