Wigglin' Jigglin' Cupcakes
At 24 servings, this fun recipe is great for a party or classroom celebration.
- 2 1/2 cups boiling water (Do not add cold water.)
- 2 packages (8-serving size each) JELL-O Brand Orange Flavor Gelatin
- 1 package (2-layer size) yellow cake mix
- 1 tub (8 ounces) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- Halloween sprinkles
- Stir boiling water into dry gelatin mix in medium bowl at least 3 minutes
until completely dissolved.
- Pour into 15 x 10 x 1-inch pan.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until firm.
- Meanwhile, prepare and bake cake mix as directed on package for 24 cupcakes.
- Cool completely on wire racks.
- Cut each cupcake in half horizontally.
- Dip bottom of 15 x 10 x 1-inch pan in warm water about 15 seconds.
- Using 2-inch round cookie cutter, cut out 24 JIGGLERS.
- Place a small dollop of whipped topping on bottom half of each cupcake;
top with JIGGLERS circle and another small dollop of whipped topping.
- Place top half of cupcake on each stack; press gently into whipped topping.
- Top with the remaining whipped topping and sprinkles.
Prep Time: 45 min | Makes: 2 dozen or 24 servings, 1 cupcake each
KEEP KIDS SAFE!
For children under 6 years of age, cut JIGGLERS into small bite-size pieces.
Children should always be seated and supervised while eating. For more information,
Diet Exchange: 2 Carbohydrate,1 1/2 Fat
Nutrition (per serving): Calories 190 Total fat 8g Saturated fat 2.5g Cholesterol
25mg Sodium 180mg Carbohydrate 27g Dietary fiber 0g Sugars 21g Protein 2g Vitamin
A 0%DV Vitamin C 0%DV Calcium 4%DV Iron 2%DV
Recipe and photo credit: Kraft Kitchens - kraftrecipes.com.
Other Halloween recipes you may like...
Bone Chillin' Breadsticks and Halloween Dip
Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Puffs
Spooky Eyeball Tacos
Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels