- 2 (6 ounce) boxes orange Jell-O
- 2 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- Candy corn
- Black licorice
- Dissolve Jell-O in water; set aside for 30 minutes.
- Whisk milk and pudding mix until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Pour into Jell-O; whisk until blended.
- Pour into 13 x 9-inch pan coated with nonstick cooking spray. Chill until
- Cut into circles or use a pumpkin-shape cookie cutter.
- Just before serving, add the candy eyes and mouths.
Makes 14-16 servings.
Other Halloween recipes you may like...
Bone Chillin' Breadsticks and Halloween Dip
Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Puffs
Spooky Eyeball Tacos
Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels