- 1 package (2-layer size) yellow cake mix
- 1 package (4-serving size) JELL-O
Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 package
(8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 drops green food coloring
- 1 package (16 ounces)
powdered sugar, sifted (4 to 4 1/2 cups)
- 1 tube (0.75 ounce) black decorating
- 12 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, divided
- 3 JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 4 pieces black string licorice (2 inches each)
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package.
- Add dry pudding mix; mix well.
- Spoon evenly into 24 paper-lined medium muffin cups.
- Bake as directed on package for cupcakes.
- Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese, butter, vanilla extract and food coloring in medium bowl
with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Gradually add sugar, beating well after each addition.
- Arrange cupcakes on large serving platter or tray to resemble a witch's
head; spread with frosting.
- Use decorating gel to outline the mouth and hat on the cupcakes.
- Finely crush 11 of the cookies; sprinkle inside mouth and hat.
- Cut remaining cookie crosswise in half; place on cupcakes for eyes.
- Place marshmallows in mouth for teeth.
- Arrange licorice to resemble eyebrows and nose.
Store in refrigerator.
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 1 hr 10 min
Makes: 24 servings, one cupcake
Substitute: Prepare as directed, using any flavor cake mix.
How to Create Your Own Unique Cake: Let your imagination run wild and create
your own unique cake. Just assemble the cupcakes into a shape such as a ghost, jack-o'-lantern
or monster face, then frost and decorate. It's easy!
Nutrition (per serving): Calories 300 Total fat 13g Saturated fat 4.5g Cholesterol
45mg Sodium 290mg Carbohydrate 45g Dietary fiber 0g Sugars 36g Protein 3g
Vitamin A 4%DV Vitamin C 0%DV Calcium 4%DV Iron 4%DV
Reprinted with permission from
Kraft Kitchens - kraftrecipes.com.