Witch Cake 2
- 1 package (2-layer size) cake mix, any flavor
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package
(4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 2 cups
thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- Few drops green food coloring
- 1 package (8
ounces) Mini OREO Bite Size Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- 10 BAKER'S Semi-Sweet
- Prepare cake batter and bake in 13 x 9-inch baking pan as directed on package.
- Cool completely.
- Transfer cake to cutting board; cut into pieces using diagram.
- Arrange cake pieces on cake board or large platter to form the witch's head,
nose, hair and hat as shown.
- Frost and decorate with Evil Embellishments.
- Evil Embellishments-Frosting: For frosting, add milk to dry pudding mix
in medium bowl. Beat with whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Gently stir
in whipped topping. Remove 1 cup of the pudding mixture to use for the hair;
spread remaining pudding mixture onto cake.
- Evil Embellishments-Scary Face: For scary face and witch's wart, use the
- Evil Embellishments-Ghoulish Green Hair
- Evil Embellishments-Witch's Hat
- Store in refrigerator.
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 1 hr 50 min
Makes: 16 servings
Nutrition (per serving): Calories 330 Total fat 15g Saturated fat 4g Cholesterol
40mg Sodium 410mg Carbohydrate 46g Dietary fiber 1g Sugars 31g Protein 4g
Vitamin A 2%DV Vitamin C 0%DV Calcium 8%DV Iron 8%DV
Recipe and photographs used with permission from