Barbecued Worm Sandwiches
The name says, "yuck," but the taste says, "yum!" Serve a
squirmy sandwich at your next Halloween bash.
- 8 hot dogs, each cut lengthwise into 6 strips
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 8 slices (3/4 ounce each) American cheese
- 8 sandwich buns, split, toasted
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat hot dog strips over medium-high heat until
strips begin to curl.
- Gently stir in barbecue sauce until hot dog strips are coated. Heat until
- Place slices of cheese on bottom halves of buns.
- Top with hot dog mixture, and cover with top halves of buns.
Yield: 8 sandwiches
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):