Bat and Spook Pizzas
- 4 (6-inch) Italian bread shells
- 2/3 cup pizza or spaghetti sauce
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package pepperoni slices
- 4 (1 ounce) slices mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place bread shells on ungreased baking sheet.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly on bread shells; top evenly with pepperoni slices.
- Cut out ghost and bat shapes from cheese slices with cookie cutters; place
on pizza sauce.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Yield: 4 servings
Jack 'o Lantern Pizzas: Spread bread shells with pizza sauce as directed. Substitute
process American cheese slices for mozzarella; cut into triangles. Place cheese
triangles on pizza sauce to make jack-o'-lantern faces. Add 1/4 cup broccoli florets
for eyes and 2 cherry tomatoes, halved, for noses. Bake as directed