Bloody Turkey Medallions
- 2 pounds turkey tenderloin, cut into 3/4-inch medallions
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 4 diced shallots
- 1 cup peeled and diced cooking apples
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped cranberries
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- Salt and pepper the turkey medallions.
- Melt the butter and oil in a large skillet. Brown the turkey medallions
quickly on each side.
- Reduce the heat and add the garlic and shallots. Cook until the turkey is
thoroughly cooked and no longer pink in the center.
- Place the medallions on a warm serving plate.
- Add remaining ingredients to the skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce the
heat and simmer until the apples are soft.
- Pour the sauce over the medallions and serve.