Brains on the Half Skull
- 2 medium potatoes
- 8 ounces thin spaghetti
- 14 ounces spaghetti sauce
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash the potatoes and cut them in half crosswise. Place the potatoes cut
side up on a baking pan and bake for 40 minutes.
- While the potatoes bake, prepare the spaghetti in a medium-size pot according
to the directions on the package.
- Carefully drain the cooked spaghetti in a colander over the sink.
- A few minutes before the potatoes are ready, begin to heat the spaghetti
sauce (blood) in a small pot.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven. Scoop out the insides of the potatoes.
You won't need the insides for this, the empty shells will serve as the skulls.
- When the sauce begins to boil, remove it from the heat and combine it with
the cooked spaghetti to make brains.
- Put a scoop of bloody brains into each skull.