Crazy Critter Bagel Sandwiches
Kids will love making these single-serve pizzas. You set out all the toppings,
and they let their imaginations run wild while creating critter designs from the
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 8 bagels, split, or 8 English muffin halves, toasted
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella or Cheddar cheese (8 ounces)
- Sliced pepperoni
- Canadian-style bacon
- Sliced mushrooms
- Sliced ripe olives
- Chopped zucchini
- Chopped bell pepper
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spread 1 tablespoon pizza sauce over each bagel half.
- Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon of the cheese.
- Arrange toppings on sandwiches to look like desired critters.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):