Dead Men's Bones
- 1 (6 ounce) package sliced ham
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 slices white bread
- Place ham in bowl of food processor or blender; process until ground.
- Combine ham, cheese, mayonnaise, relish, mustard and pepper in small bowl
until well blended.
- Cut out 12 bone shapes from bread using 3 1/2-inch bone-shaped cookie cutter
or sharp knife.
- Spread half of "bones" with 2 tablespoons ham mixture; top with
Yield: 6 sandwiches