- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce, divided
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 2 1/2 cups corn chips
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Brown meat in a skillet and drain.
- Stir in 1 1/2 cups of the tomato sauce and the taco seasoning.
- Line the bottom of a baking dish with 2 cups of corn chips.
- Spoon the meat mixture over the chips.
- Stir the remaining tomato sauce into the refried beans.
- Spread over the meat.
- Bake at 275 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Crush the remaining corn chips.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese and corn chips over the top and return to the
oven to bake for 5 more minutes.