Ghostly Three Cheese Pizza
This is the cutest little ghost you will ever see. Kids will love this charming pizza.
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 3/4 cup grated provolone cheese
- 3/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup grated white cheddar cheese
- Deli pepperoni slices
- Purple onion rings
- Salami slices
- Olive slices
- Green pepper
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine rolls and shape into a large teardrop shape.
- On rounded end cut down sides 3-4 inches to form arms.
- Pull arms out and tuck pointed ends under.
- Place on a large sprayed baking sheet.
- Pull bottom of ghost to one side.
- Poke with a fork several times to prevent bubbles from forming.
- Pre-bake at 350 degrees F 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool slightly.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over crust.
- Sprinkle evenly with cheeses.
- Using remaining ingredients, decorate face as desired.
- Bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until cheese is nicely melted.
Servings: 8 | Prep Time: 30 min | Bake Time: 30 min
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):