Gnarled Witches Fingers
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup flour
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- Pitted black olives, halved lengthwise
- Shredded lettuce
- Grease cookie sheet with oil, set aside.
- Carefully cut chicken breasts part way to create five fingers (the uncut
part will be the palm of the hand).
- Dust in flour, dip into beaten egg and then into bread crumbs.
- Broil 5 minutes on each side until golden brown and cooked through.
- Trim the finger tips with the halved black olives, and serve on lettuce.