Grilled Cheese Jack-O-Lanterns
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 8 slices bread
- 4 slices Monterey jack cheese
- 4 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread butter on one side of each bread slice.
- Place bread buttered-side-down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Using a small sharp hors d'oeuvre cutter or knife, cut out shapes from 4
bread slices to make jack-o-lantern faces.
- On remaining bread slices layer 1 slice Monterey jack and 1 slice cheddar.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven; place jack-o-lantern bread slice on sandwiches and serve.