Halloween Cheese Pizza
Surprise those hungry ghouls and goblins with this fun Halloween cheese pizza.
- 1 1/2 cups Original Bisquick mix
- 1/3 cup very hot water
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 5 (3/4 ounce) slices processed American cheese
- Move oven rack to lowest position. Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Grease 12-inch
- Mix Bisquick and very hot water until soft dough forms.
- Press dough into pizza pan, using fingers dipped in Bisquick; pinch edge
to form 1/2-inch rim.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Spread pizza sauce over crust.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly.
- Cut American cheese with cookie cutters in Halloween shapes.
- Place cheese shapes on pizza just before serving.
Other Halloween recipes you may like...
Bone Chillin' Breadsticks and Halloween Dip
Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Puffs
Spooky Eyeball Tacos
Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels