Give yourself a hand this Halloween night, by serving up sandwiches on these
fun and easy Halloween Handwitches.
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1 egg, beaten
- sesame or caraway seeds, if desired
- sandwich fillings of your choice
- Flatten one roll into a 4 x 5-inch rectangle. Make 4 equal cuts into one
end for fingers, cutting the thumb strip 3/4 of the length of the dough and
the finger strips 1/2 the length.
- Repeat steps for second hand making cuts opposite. Separate the fingers
- Pull the thumb strip off to the side and cut in half. Tuck the cut off piece
under the palm and press into the dough.
- Place hands on a sprayed baking sheet.
- Brush with beaten egg and sprinkle with seeds if desired.
- Repeat with remaining rolls to make a total of 6 right hands and 6 left
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise 45 minutes or until almost
double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350 degrees F 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Use a right hand and a left hand to make a sandwich with the filling of
Prep Time: 20 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 15-20 min
Recipe and photo credit:Rhodes
Other Halloween recipes you may like...
Bone Chillin' Breadsticks and Halloween Dip
Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Puffs
Spooky Eyeball Tacos
Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels