This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Happy Jack Pizza
Your ghosts and goblins will have a hard time resisting the urge to dive into this easy to make Happy Jack Pizza.
- 8 Rhodes Yeast Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 pound ground sausage, cooked and drained
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 green pepper
- Salami or pepperoni slices
- Sliced olives
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Combine rolls
together and roll into a 13-inch oval pumpkin shape.
- Place on a sprayed baking sheet. Top with pizza sauce, sausage and
- Bake at 350 degrees for F 10-15 minutes. Remove from oven and decorate like
a Jack-O-Lantern using green pepper strips, salami and sliced olives. Make a
stem out of green pepper and place on top.
- Return to oven and bake an additional 5-10 minutes.
Prep Time: 20 min | Bake Time: 25 min | Servings: 6-8
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):