This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Italian Halloween Treat
- 1 medium size pumpkin
- 1 regular can cannelini beans
- 1 small can tomato sauce
- 1/2 sweet onion, diced
- Fresh or powdered garlic, to taste
- 2 cups water
- Cut the pumpkin into chunks and clean thoroughly.
- Place all ingredients in a large pot with a lid. (Beans may be pureed, if
- Add salt and pepper as desired. Cook for about 1 hour, adding water as needed.
Do not overcook. The pumpkin should be firm, but not hard. If you want it softer
or mushy, cook longer.