Italian Halloween Treat
- 1 medium size pumpkin
- 1 regular can cannelini beans
- 1 small can tomato sauce
- 1/2 sweet onion, diced
- Fresh or powdered garlic, to taste
- 2 cups water
- Cut the pumpkin into chunks and clean thoroughly.
- Place all ingredients in a large pot with a lid. (Beans may be pureed, if
- Add salt and pepper as desired. Cook for about 1 hour, adding water as needed.
Do not overcook. The pumpkin should be firm, but not hard. If you want it softer
or mushy, cook longer.
Other Halloween recipes you may like...
Bone Chillin' Breadsticks and Halloween Dip
Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Puffs
Spooky Eyeball Tacos
Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels