This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 1 medium pumpkin
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 to 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms (optional)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts (can substitute celery, chopped)
- Clean out pumpkin and decorate outside with a black marker, if desired.
- Brown hamburger and onion.
- Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Put pumpkin on cookie sheet.
- Fill pumpkin with mixture.
- Place in oven and bake pumpkin with lid on for 1 hour at 350 degrees F or
until pumpkin is tender.