- 1 pre-made soft pizza crust
- 1 bag pre-cut pepperoni
- 1 (8 ounce) package
mozzarella and cheddar cheese mix
- 1 container pizza sauce
- 1 green bell pepper
- Any other veggies you'd like
- Jack-O-Lantern cookie sheet
- Follow the instructions on the pizza crust tube for pre-baking the crust
after you shape it to the Jack-O-Lantern pan.
- After the crust is done, cover it with the pizza sauce of your choice; add
pepperoni and any veggies you want.
- Cover liberally with the cheddar/mozzarella cheese mix, making sure to cover
anything underneath it.
- Cut green peppers into thin slivers, saving a larger piece to make the stem.
Lay pieces out to make the indentations of the pumpkin.
- Cut pieces of pepperoni to make the eyes, nose and mouth of the Jack-O-Lantern.
You could also use a yellow pepper to do this for variation on a meatless pizza.
- Bake according to the instructions on the pizza crust wrapper, usually about
20 minutes, but you'll know when it's done. The cheese will be all bubbly
and the crust will be golden! It looks so yummy, you won't be able to wait
to taste it and, maybe, share with all your spooky friends!
- The finished pizza! It's almost too cute to cut! But never fear, with
your trusty pizza cutter or a sharp knife, you can carve this jack-o-lantern
just as easy as the real ones. And this one is much more fun to eat!
- Serve hot, while the cheese is still soft.
You could do this using a solid pizza crust, it won't be as cute since it
won't be a pumpkin shape but you can still make a jack-o-lantern face.