Mashed Potato Ghosts
- 5 cups mashed Idaho potatoes
- Wax paper
- 1/2 cup small black olives
- Cut ghost shapes out of wax paper to use as templates.
- Place templates on serving dish or cookie sheet. Use rubber spatula to mold
1/2 to 1 cup potatoes into each ghost shape.
- Slice olives to create circular shapes to be used for eyes and mouth.
- To warm Mashed Potato Ghosts, microwave on HIGH for 2 to 4 minutes on microwavable
- If using oven, place potatoes on cookie sheet and re-heat at 350 degrees
F, loosely covered with foil, for 7 to 8 minutes or until heated through.
A favorite recipe from the Idaho Potato Commission