Mashed Potato Ghosts
- 5 cups mashed Idaho potatoes
- Wax paper
- 1/2 cup small black olives
- Cut ghost shapes out of wax paper to use as templates.
- Place templates on serving dish or cookie sheet. Use rubber spatula to mold
1/2 to 1 cup potatoes into each ghost shape.
- Slice olives to create circular shapes to be used for eyes and mouth.
- To warm Mashed Potato Ghosts, microwave on HIGH for 2 to 4 minutes on microwavable
- If using oven, place potatoes on cookie sheet and re-heat at 350 degrees
F, loosely covered with foil, for 7 to 8 minutes or until heated through.
A favorite recipe from the Idaho Potato Commission.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.