Moldy Cheese Mashed Potatoes
- 2 pounds red potatoes, cleaned and cut into wedges
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup crumbled Roquefort bleu cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Boil the potatoes for 15 minutes in a large pot of salted water.
- Quickly drain the potatoes and mix with the butter and Roquefort until the
cheese and butter melt.
- Toss the potatoes with the rosemary.
- Place the potatoes on two large ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until crisp and tender in the center.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the parsley, salt and pepper.
Other Halloween recipes you may like...
Bone Chillin' Breadsticks and Halloween Dip
Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Puffs
Spooky Eyeball Tacos
Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels