This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Moldy Cheese Mashed Potatoes
- 2 pounds red potatoes, cleaned and cut into wedges
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup crumbled Roquefort bleu cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Boil the potatoes for 15 minutes in a large pot of salted water.
- Quickly drain the potatoes and mix with the butter and Roquefort until the
cheese and butter melt.
- Toss the potatoes with the rosemary.
- Place the potatoes on two large ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until crisp and tender in the center.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the parsley, salt and pepper.