Moldy Maggot Casserole
- 1 cup minced onion
- 2 tablespoons vegetable stock
- 1 pound washed and chopped spinach
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dill weed
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 2-quart casserole with no fat cooking
- In a large skillet sauté the onions and stock until soft.
- Add the spinach and cook over low heat until the spinach is wilted and all
of the liquid has evaporated, stirring constantly.
- In a large bowl combine the remaining ingredients.
- Fold in the spinach mixture.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared casserole and bake for 25 minutes.