Moldy Maggot Casserole
- 1 cup minced onion
- 2 tablespoons vegetable stock
- 1 pound washed and chopped spinach
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dill weed
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 2-quart casserole with no fat cooking
- In a large skillet sauté the onions and stock until soft.
- Add the spinach and cook over low heat until the spinach is wilted and all
of the liquid has evaporated, stirring constantly.
- In a large bowl combine the remaining ingredients.
- Fold in the spinach mixture.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared casserole and bake for 25 minutes.
Other Halloween recipes you may like...
Bone Chillin' Breadsticks and Halloween Dip
Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Puffs
Spooky Eyeball Tacos
Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels