Moldy Turkey Burgers
- 1/2 cup green hamburger relish
- 20 ounces ground turkey
- Hamburger rolls
- Other fixings, as desired
- Spray a large medium skillet with non-stick cooking spray and place over
- In a medium bowl mix together the relish, ground turkey, salt, and pepper
to taste, handling the meat just enough to get the mixture to stick together.
- Form the mixture into 6 patties and place the patties in the frying pan.
Cook the patties for 4 minutes on one side, or until golden brown, then flip
and cook for 2-4 minutes more, or until the hamburgers are golden brown on both
sides and the juices run clear when pricked. (You can also use the temperature
testers made especially for hamburgers and turkey burgers).
- Serve on buns with an assortment of fixings.