Monstrously tasty burgers are great for kid parties. Get kids into the kitchen
to help build the silly sandwiches.
- 8 ground beef patties (4 ounces each)
- 8 burger buns, split
- 8 slices (3/4 ounce each) American cheese
- 8 thin slices cooked ham
- 16 slices dill pickle
- Set oven control to broil. Place ground beef patties on broiler pan. Broil
with tops 3 to 4 inches from heat 10 to 12 minutes or until thoroughly cooked,
- Place bottom halves of buns on serving platter.
- For each monster burger, place 1 cooked patty on bottom half of bun.
- Cut cheese slice in half in zigzag pattern to look like teeth.
- Place half of cheese slice on burger, with "teeth" hanging off 1 side of
- Loosely fold ham into tongue shape; place on top of "teeth."
- Place remaining cheese "teeth" on top of "tongue."
- Top with top half of bun.
- Place 2 pickle slices on top for eyes.
- Dot "eyes" with ketchup for pupils.
prep time 35 min | total time 35 min | servings 8
If you purchase frozen ground beef patties, thaw them before cooking.
Nutrition Facts: Serving Size: 1 Sandwich Calories 420 Calories from Fat
200 Total Fat 22g Saturated Fat1 0g Trans Fat 1 1/2g Cholesterol 100mg Sodium 940mg
Total Carbohydrate 23g Dietary Fiber 1g Sugars 4g Protein 32g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4% Vitamin C 0%Calcium 20% Iron 20%
Exchanges:1 1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat
Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 0 Fat
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit: Pillsbury