Monster Face Pizza
Let the kids create their own Monsters for dinner! Monster Face Pizza is the scariest way to to make pizza that your family will love!
- 6 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 3/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- red, yellow and green pepper
- green olives
- Canadian bacon
- tomato slices
- mozzarella slices
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine rolls and roll into a 9 x 13-inch rectangle or desired shape.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rest while assembling other ingredients.
- Remove wrap and place dough on sprayed baking sheet.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over crust and then sprinkle with cheese.
- Create monster face as desired using remaining toppings.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 15-20 minutes.
Servings: 6-8 | Prep Time: 20 min | Bake Time: 20 min
Recipe and photo credit:Rhodes
Other Halloween recipes you may like...
Bone Chillin' Breadsticks and Halloween Dip
Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Puffs
Spooky Eyeball Tacos
Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels