Monster Mashed Potatoes
- 1/2 pound cooked and mashed white potatoes
- 1/2 pound cooked and mashed purple potatoes
- 1/2 pound cooked and mashed sweet potatoes
- 1 pound cooked and pureed broccoli
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Freshly grated nutmeg
- Place each vegetable in a separate bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons butter, 2 tablespoons cream and salt, pepper and nutmeg
to taste to each vegetable.
- In a large bowl gently swirl the four vegetable mixtures together, making
sure that each color remains distinct in areas.
- Serve hot.
Other Halloween recipes you may like...
Bone Chillin' Breadsticks and Halloween Dip
Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Puffs
Spooky Eyeball Tacos
Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels