Monster Stew in a Pumpkin
- 1 medium-size pumpkin
- 1 1/2 pounds beef stew meat
- 1 package baby carrots
- Potatoes, diced small
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 2 cans Campbell's Golden Mushroom Soup
- Cut the top off the pumpkin and remove insides.
- Set the pumpkin shell on a cookie sheet.
- Combine remaining ingredients and put into pumpkin shell, and bake at 300
degrees F (on the cookie sheet).
- Carry pumpkin to the table on the cookie sheet, or carefully remove it to
a serving platter.
- Ladle stew from the shell.
- Serve with French bread and a green salad.