This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 2 tubes refrigerated roll of pizza dough
- 1 cup grated part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan (part-skim) cheese
- Nonstick spray
- 4 tablespoons pizza sauce or pasta sauce
- 8 hot dogs
- Optional pizza toppings: onions, green peppers, olives, etc.
- 1 tablespoon Italian herb seasoning mix
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Open package of pizza dough.
- Grate cheese, and dice vegetables.
- Spray cookie sheet with nonstick spray.
- Place pizza dough on sheet and cut into 8 squares; press dough thin with
- Add pizza sauce to each square.
- Add hot dogs and other pizza toppings and pizza herbs to taste.
- Wrap hot dogs completely in the dough and pinching the ends.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until crust begins to brown.
- Serve with warm pizza sauce or pasta sauce for dip.
Serves 4 to 8