Nose Blow Burritos
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 (30 ounce) can refried beans
- 8 or 10 burrito size soft flour tortillas
- 2 (8 ounce) containers guacamole
- 1 (16 ounce) carton sour cream
- Dice the tomatoes into small pieces and place in a bowl.
- Place the ground beef in a frying pan, sprinkle with the taco seasoning
and sauté on medium heat until beef is well browned. Cover and set aside.
- Cook the beans in a saucepan on low heat, stirring occasionally.
- When the beans are hot, gently combine them with the ground beef in a clean
- To build the burrito beaks: Set one tortilla on a dinner plate. Spoon an
approximately 1 1/2-inch wide strip of guacamole dip (rancid mucus) down the
center of each tortilla. On top of that, spoon a strip of sour cream (fresh
mucus), a strip of guacamole, beans and beef. Tightly fold the left and right
sides of the tortilla over filling ingredients, then tuck the lower third of
the whole burrito under itself, making a nose shape. Use a knife to cut out
two large holes for nostrils. Gently squeeze the nose.