Parmesan Rosemary Pumpkin
- 1 (4 pound) pumpkin, seeded, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Boil the pumpkin in lightly salted water for 20 minutes, or until tender
but still firm. Drain well.
- Melt the butter in a large heavy skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the pumpkin and quickly brown it.
- Add the cheese, rosemary, salt, and pepper and serve immediately.
Makes 6 servings.
Other Halloween recipes you may like...
Bone Chillin' Breadsticks and Halloween Dip
Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Puffs
Spooky Eyeball Tacos
Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels