Pork Chops in Creamy Cider Gravy
- 6 (3/4-inch thick) pork chops
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups apple cider
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Sauté both sides of pork chops in hot skillet until nicely browned.
- Remove from pan and lightly sauté onion.
- Add pork chops, apple cider and wine. Simmer until tender.
- Add cream of mushroom soup; stir and bring to boil.
- Serve with hot cooked rice.
Other Halloween recipes you may like...
Bone Chillin' Breadsticks and Halloween Dip
Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Puffs
Spooky Eyeball Tacos
Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels