A Snakewich is the spookiest way to enjoy a party sub!
- 18 Rhodes White Dinner Rolls, dough thawed to room temperature or 1 1/2 Rhodes White Bread Loaves, dough mostly thawed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Salad Supreme
- Poppy Seeds
- Sesame seeds
- Sandwich fillings of your choice!
- Olive eyes
- Tomato tongue
- Combine dough into a large snake, around 18 inches long.
- On a clean surface, create a stripe pattern with the spices, Salad Supreme, poppy seeds, sesame seeds, poppy seeds and repeat until the pattern is the length of the snake.
- Brush the entire snake with melted butter. Carefully roll the snake through the spices to transfer the pattern onto the snake.
- Arrange the snake on a sprayed baking sheet. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap. Let rise for 1-2 hours or until doubled in size.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes. Let cool.
- Slice bread as shown in the picture and fill with your selected filling.
- Slice and arrange to serve!
Yield: 12 servings | Prep: 15 min | Bake: 20 min
Recipe and photo used with permission from: