Spider Web Pepperoni Pizza
This recipe is a fun Halloween variation on the good old tried and true pepperoni pizza.
- 6 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls or 9 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- mozzarella cheese cut into long skinny strips
- 3- 4 large black olives
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine rolls and roll into a 12-inch circle.
- Place on sprayed 12-inch pizza pan and poke with a fork several times to
prevent bubbles from forming.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
- Spread crust with pizza sauce and top with pepperoni.
- Lay strips of cheese in a spoke and then a wheel design to form spider web.
- Bake the pizza at 350 degrees F just long enough to melt the cheese slightly.
- To form the spider, cut a slight piece off the side of 1 large olive and
use larger piece to form the body. Place in desired spot on the pizza.
- Cut the rounded end without the large hole off of another olive and place
it next to the body for the head.
- Cut the last one or two olives into 8 long skinny strips and place 4 of
them on each side of the spider for legs.
Prep Time: 30 | Bake Time: 20 | Servings: 8
Recipe and photo credit:Rhodes
Other Halloween recipes you may like...
Bone Chillin' Breadsticks and Halloween Dip
Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Puffs
Spooky Eyeball Tacos
Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels