Spooky Eyeball Beans
Serve up this frightfully fun recipe that the whole family can enjoy. Not only is it low in fat, but the beans are high in fiber.
- 1 jar (18 ounces) oven-baked beans
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 jar (10 ounces) small whole onions, drained
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Honey Barbecue Sauce
- Mix all ingredients in saucepan.
- Bring to boil on medium heat. Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Simmer for 20 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 30 min
Makes: 8 servings
Variation: Prepare as directed, using KRAFT SWEET RECIPES Honey Mustard Barbecue
Nutrition Information: Calories 160 Total fat 0.5 g Saturated fat 0 g Cholesterol
0 mg Sodium 520 mg Carbohydrate 34 g Dietary fiber 6 g Sugars 14 g Protein 7 g
Vitamin A 2 %DV Vitamin C 6 %DV Calcium 6 %DV Iron 6 %DV
Diet Exchange: 2 Starch
Recipe and photo credit: Kraft Kitchens.
Other Halloween recipes you may like...
Bone Chillin' Breadsticks and Halloween Dip
Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Puffs
Spooky Eyeball Tacos
Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels