Spooky Eyeball Tacos
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package (1 1/4 ounces) TACO BELL HOME ORIGINALS Taco
- 12 TACO BELL HOME ORIGINALS Taco Shells
- 3/4 cup TACO BELL HOME
ORIGINALS Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 3/4 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour
- 1 can (2 1/4 ounces) sliced pitted ripe olives
- Mix meat and seasoning mix. Shape into 36 (1-inch) balls; place in 15 x
10 x 1-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Fill each taco shell with 1 meatball; drizzle with salsa.
- Top with 2 meatballs dipped in sour cream.
- Garnish with olives to make "eyeballs."
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 40 min
Makes: 6 servings, 2 tacos each
Substitute leaner cuts of ground beef, such as ground round or ground sirloin,
for ground beef and reduced fat sour cream for sour cream.
Substitute TACO BELL HOME ORIGINALS Taco Sauce for salsa.
Diet Exchange: 1 1/2 Starch, 2 Meat (L), 2 1/2 Fat
Nutrition (per serving): Calories 330; Total fat 20g; Saturated fat 9g; Cholesterol
65mg; Sodium 800mg; Carbohydrate 22g; Dietary fiber 2g; Sugars 4g; Protein 17g;
Vitamin A 15%DV; Vitamin C 2%DV; Calcium 8%DV; Iron 15%DV
Reprinted with permission from