This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Stuffed Candy Corn Pizza
This delicious stuffed pizza will be a hit for your Halloween get together.
- 16 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature (makes 2 pizzas)
- 4-5 cups cooked, cubed chicken
- 16 ounce jar salsa
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) jar salsa con queso dip
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups crushed nacho-flavored corn chips
- 1 cup sour cream
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine 4 rolls and flatten into a 13-inch circle.
- Place onto a sprayed 12-inch pizza pan.
- Roll another 4 rolls into a 13-inch circle and cover with plastic wrap.
- Combine chicken, salsa, corn, BBQ suace and cumin and mix well.
- Spread half of the mixture over the crust on the pizza pan.
- Remove wrap from second dough circle and place it over the top of the chicken
- Seal edges of dough together.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spread half of the con queso dip over the warm pizza.
- Carefully sprinkle half of the cheddar cheese along the outer edge of the
- Put the pizza back in the oven for 1-2 minutes to melt the cheese.
- Remove from oven and place pizza on cutting board.
- Cover everything but the melted cheese edge with half of the crushed nacho
- Slice into wedges and decorate the point with sour cream.
- Repeat to make a second pizza.
Servings: 8 | Prep Time: 30 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 25 min
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):