- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 cup Triscuit crumbs
- Cut each chicken breast into 4 fingers and a thumb, leaving them attached
at the bottom like a palm.
- Dip into beaten egg, then dredge in crumbs.
- Sauté in hot oil, spreading out the fingers as they cook.
- Use black olives for finger nails.
- Serve on black or green pasta tossed with spaghetti sauce.
Other Halloween recipes you may like...
Bone Chillin' Breadsticks and Halloween Dip
Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Puffs
Spooky Eyeball Tacos
Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels