Yummy Mummy Dogs
Any little tummy will love these Yummy Mummy Dogs made with Rhodes frozen roll
dough. Your costumed creatures will howl with fright-night delight to the very last
- Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- Bun length hot dogs
- For each Mummy Dog, cut one dinner roll in half. Roll each half into a 22-24-inch
rope. Wrap one rope around hot dog from bottom up 4 1/2 inches. Cut a 1 1/2
inch piece off of the second rope and set aside. Wrap the second rope around
the hot dog from the bottom up 4 1/2 inches going the opposite way. Wrap the
1 1/2-inch piece around the top of the hot dog.
- Place Mummy Dogs on a sprayed baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees F for
10-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven, cool slightly and add mustard eyes.
- Serve warm with ketchup and mustard.
Reprinted with permission from