This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Yummy Mummy Dogs
Any little tummy will love these Yummy Mummy Dogs made with Rhodes frozen roll
dough. Your costumed creatures will howl with fright-night delight to the very last
- Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- Bun length hot dogs
- For each Mummy Dog, cut one dinner roll in half. Roll each half into a 22-24-inch
rope. Wrap one rope around hot dog from bottom up 4 1/2 inches. Cut a 1 1/2
inch piece off of the second rope and set aside. Wrap the second rope around
the hot dog from the bottom up 4 1/2 inches going the opposite way. Wrap the
1 1/2-inch piece around the top of the hot dog.
- Place Mummy Dogs on a sprayed baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees F for
10-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven, cool slightly and add mustard eyes.
- Serve warm with ketchup and mustard.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):