- 6 ounces grape gelatin powder
- 2 cups purple grape juice, chilled
- 1 cup water
- 1 small carrot
- 4 large marshmallows
- 16 ounces unsweetened pineapple tidbits
- 16 ounces light peach slices
- 2 cups green seedless grapes, washed
- Ice cubes
- Put pineapple and peach slices in a colander to drain (save the juice for
- Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup of boiling water.
- When completely dissolved, add 2 cups chilled grape juice and 1 cup of ice
cubes (loosely packed; this will be less than 1 cup of water due to spaces in
between the cubes). Stir until the ice cubes dissolve.
- Shred the carrot finely (don't grate it), and add to the gelatin.
- Snip the marshmallows into small pieces and add.
- Cut peach slices into small cubes.
- Add fruits to gelatin.
- Chill. Stir once or twice as it thickens to ensure that fruit and carrot
are evenly distributed.
If you use a ring mold, you can put more grapes or other fruit in the middle to serve.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.