- 1 (6 ounce) box blue gelatin
- 1 (16 ounce) container small curd cottage cheese
- 1 cup blueberries
- Prepare the gelatin according to package directions.
- Chill in a glass bowl until it just begins to set.
- Add the cottage cheese and blueberries; fold in carefully.
- Cover and chill for at least three more hours before serving.
Serves 4-20 kids
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.