Brain Cell Salad
- 1 (6 ounce) package blueberry gelatin dessert mix
- 1 (16 ounce) container small curd cottage cheese
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) can blueberries in syrup (or 3/4 cup frozen blueberries, thawed)
- Blue food coloring
- Prepare gelatin according to the directions on the package.
- Chill for four to five hours, or until firm.
- Scoop cottage cheese into bowl.
- Drain and set aside the syrup from the blueberries.
- Add the berries to the cottage cheese and mix well.
- Add three drops food coloring to turn the cottage cheese a nice grayish
color when blended.
- To serve salad, place a few spoonsful of firm gelatin (congealed brain fluids)
onto individual plates.
- Top with a scoop of cottage cheese (brain tissue) mixture and serve.
Posted by FootsieBear at recipegoldmine.com.
Source: Tami sent this in from Gross Grub & Gross Goodies