- 1 (8 ounce) tub COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, partially thawed
- 24 blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 (8 serving size) box JELL-O Brand Gelatin, any red flavor
- Ice cubes
- 1 cup cold water
- Using a melon baller or small ice cream scoop, place 2 small scoops (about
2 tablespoons each) of whipped topping into each of 12 dessert dishes for "eyeballs."
- Place a blueberry in each scoop for the "pupil."
- Freeze 30 minutes or until firm.
- Meanwhile, stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl for at least 2
minutes until completely dissolved.
- Add enough ice to cold water to measure 2 1/2 cups.
- Add to gelatin, stirring until slightly thickened.
- Remove any remaining ice.
- Spoon gelatin into prepared dishes around each eyeball, leaving the top
of the eyeballs exposed.
- Refrigerate for 1 1/2 hours or until firm.
Prep Time: 10 min | Yield:: 12 servings
Save 10 calories and 1 gram fat per serving by using COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping.
Substitute 2 packages (4-serving size each) JELL-O Brand Gelatin, any red flavor,
for 1 package (8-serving size) gelatin.
Diet Exchange: 1 Carbohydrate,1 Fat
Nutrition (per serving): Calories 110 Total fat 3.5g Saturated fat 3.5g Cholesterol
0mg Sodium 65mg Carbohydrate 18g Dietary fiber 0g Sugars 16g Protein1g Vitamin A
0%DV Vitamin C 0%DV Calcium 0%DV Iron 0%DV
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):