Wiggly Jiggly Crystal Ball
- 3 to 4 ounces yellow gelatin
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatine
- 6 cups boiling water
- 1/2 cantaloupe
- 1/2 watermelon
- 8-10 blueberries
- Gelatin: In a large bowl, mix together yellow gelatin and unflavored gelatine.
- Our the boiling water over gelatin mixture and stir until completely dissolved.
- Refrigerate mixture for 1 1/2 hours, or until partially set.
- Fruit: Meanwhile, use cookie cutters to carve the cantaloupe and melons into stars
- Press the stars, moons and blueberries into the partially set gelatin.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours, or until set.
- Place the bowl in a pan of hot water to loosen the Jell-O from the sides,
then invert onto a wizard-like platter to serve.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.