Magic Broom Treats
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 5 cups shredded wheat cereal, crushed
- 1 cup M&M's (plain)
- 32 (8-inch) pretzel rods
- Grease 2 large baking sheets; set aside.
- In a small saucepan combine sugar and syrup. Bring to a boil; boil 1 minute.
- Remove from heat; stir in peanut butter.
- Place cereal and M&M's in a large buttered roasting pan.
- Pour peanut butter mixture overall, tossing to coat well.
- Drop mixture by rounded tablespoon onto prepared baking sheets, spacing
about 2 inches apart.
- Form each mound into a broom shape.
- Place a pretzel rod into top of each "broom" to form a handle.
- Refrigerate for 35 minutes or until set.
- Store in single layers in covered containers.
Other Halloween recipes you may like...
Bone Chillin' Breadsticks and Halloween Dip
Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Puffs
Spooky Eyeball Tacos
Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels