Monster Cereal Munch
This easy cereal snack can be made up to 3 days in advance. Kids and adults alike will flip over the fun colors and tasty flavors.
- 1 bag (12 ounces) white chocolate baking chips (2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 8 cups desired monster cereal (such as Frankenberry®, Boo Berry®, Count Chocula®, Yummy Mummy and/or Frute Brute™)
- 1/2 cup Halloween-colored candy sprinkles, if desired
- In large microwavable bowl, microwave baking chips uncovered on High 1 minute
30 seconds to 2 minutes 30 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted
- Stir in oil.
- Gently stir in cereal until evenly coated.
- Spread on waxed paper or foil; top with Halloween sprinkles.
- Cool until chocolate is set, about 30 minutes.
- Break into chunks.
- Store loosely covered.
prep time 10 min | total time 40 min | servings 20
For extra crunch, omit the candy sprinkles, and top with crushed creme-filled
sandwich cookies or graham cracker crumbs.
Nutrition Facts: Serving Size: 1 Serving Calories 150 Calories from Fat 50
Total Fat 6g Saturated Fat 4g Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 115mg Total Carbohydrate
21g Dietary Fiber 0g Sugars 14g Protein 1g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4% Vitamin C 2% Calcium 8% Iron 10%
Exchanges:1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat
Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 Fat
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Reprinted with permission from Pillsbury.
Other Halloween recipes you may like...
Bone Chillin' Breadsticks and Halloween Dip
Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Puffs
Spooky Eyeball Tacos
Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels