Easy Mummy Meatballs are a filling spooky snack for all your guests.
- 12 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 36 Meatballs, frozen
- BBQ or Marinara sauce
- Cut rolls into thirds. Roll each piece into a 9-inch rope. Wrap a
rope around each meatball, securing the ends.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes.
- Dip the end of a wooden pick into the mustard. Dot the meatball with
the wooden pick to give each meatball two eyes.
- Serve with dipping sauce.
Prep Time: 20 min | Bake Time: 15-20 min | Servings: 12
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):